We often make resolutions for the new-year, promises that will improve our lives and those of others. Why not make volunteering for CAFOD your resolution in 2018
Many of the biggest changes in the world have come from groups of people saying ‘I will’ together. Help us share God’s love by ending poverty. Help us reach everyone in poverty.
We need people in our local Churches raising awareness of poverty and our work to alleviate it. We need people to visit schools, or contact their MPs on issues of importance. We need people to pray for our work. Could you make this your number one resolution?
Could you take up one of these resolutions to change the world? Click on the links to find out more.
- Volunteer for CAFOD in the Portsmouth diocese – In parishes, schools or as media volunteer.
- Pray for the work of CAFOD and our world one day each week.
- Make a regular gift to support our work. You can even specifically support our work in emergencies or in your Parish’s Connect2 Community.
- Write (or change) your will this year. Could you consider leaving a gift to CAFOD? We have info on how to do this for free.
- Use our resources in church with Confirmation, Communion or Children’s Liturgy.
- Sign up to receive updates from our blog.
- Campaign with us – raise your voice about issues of injustice.
- Hold an event in your community to raise awareness or funds for CAFOD – Use your talents, passions and your imagination. Do what you enjoy, and do it for CAFOD. Our Family Fast Day is a perfect opportunity to do this.
- Follow us on Facebook or Twitter
- Become an MP Correspondent – help to ensure that the voices of many of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people are heard in the corridors of power
Please contact us on 01252 329385 or email email@example.com for more information and let us try to make 2018 a happy year for everyone!