A HUGE THANK YOU to all those who have participated in our campaigns this year. You have made a real difference and changed lives. I am looking for a Campaign Volunteer Coordinator who will help me the organisation of the 2018 campaigns. If you are interested please get in touch to have a chat about the role on 01252 329385 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the successes of 2017
- Saving the homes of the Maua community in Brazil
2. Asking Sainsburys not to ditch Fairtrade- many of you signed letters and protested outside Sainsburys stores . However Sainsburys have not changed their position yet .
3. Increase number of parishes achieving the livesimply award including Our Lady & St Edmund Abingdon.
4. Power to Be Campaign – over 27,000 people signed cards to Melanie Robinson at the World Bank.
5. Saving UK aid – ensuring 0.7% of GDP is spent on overseas aid.
6. Step forward in cutting carbon with the government’s new clean growth strategy .
7. Living out Laudato Si’ – Young CAFOD volunteers shared their passion for Laudato Si’ at a global youth conference .
Find out about the Share the Journey campaign for 2018 here